Saturday 7 November 2015

Welcome to Our humble Abode...Part 2...

Welcome Back...
Master bedroom ( If you can call it that, Haha )...
Very handy under bed storage...
Couch/Dining/Living Area...

More handy and much needed storage...




I'm a bit of a clean freak but you wouldn't know it if you walked into my house right now, although I have a reasonable excuse, I'm sorting and packing, Haha! So at the moment our new home on wheels is getting a beautiful spring clean. Every single nook and crany is getting a good old clean, my house is a different story though, my house is full of packed boxes and piles of donate and store items!

Off to work I go...   

We've been sooooo blessed to purchase such a wonderful caravan, we now need to purchase a wonderful 4WD and then will be nearly ready to hit the road!
I hope you enjoyed the tour :-)

Take Care,
Dimi xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment