Thursday 14 January 2016

Happy Birthday Shane...

Happy Birthday to My Very Spunky Hubby Shane


It is Shane's birthday tomorrow and I just want to say a HUGE Happy Birthday to my GORGEOUS Man. Shane, you are dearly LOVED xoxoxox
I Love and Adore this man...He is the best man I know and I Thank God He brought us together many years ago!
What makes a GREAT man?? A picture says a thousand words......
Spunky Shane...
 I Thank God for you everyday and I am so glad we get to go through life together.  You are an AMAZING man and I hope you get all that you want out of life! Happy Birthday Shane xoxox

Happy Birthday Shane.....We LOVE YOU VERY MUCH xoxox
Happy 37th  Birthday Daddy, I love you to the moon and back 37,000 times. love from Elissa!

Happy Birthday Dad, I love you very much. Your a one of a kind, wonderful amazing, very great dad. Love from Serena!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you my gorgeous wife and my two beautiful princesses for the loving kind words. You all mean the world to me. I love you all very much.

    ReplyDelete