Friday 5 August 2016

Hello Proserpine...

Well HELLO Proserpine! Hello Airlie Beach and Hello more SUNSHINE, Yay!
The weather is BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL :-D

So I towed the caravan again, WOOHOO...We drove about 5 1/2 hours from Rockhampton to Proserpine. I drove 3 1/2 hours and Shane drove 2 hours.
This was only the 3rd time I've been allowed to tow in nearly 8 months, Haha (Shane gets very nervous when I tow). It was VERY foggy on the way here especially the first few hours of the drive, and the roads were extra bumpy, however, we all survived the drive and the caravan and vehicle held up really well ;-) I enjoy the experience, however, I end up with very sore hands and arms because I grip onto the steering wheel so tightly, Hahaha!
Anyway, after a loooong drive and a lunch break at Sarina, we finally made it to Prosperine at about 2pm.
Check out the Fog...
It was actually thicker fog than it looks here...
Check out our lovely site here at Proserpine...
Shane had to weave his way around this tree...he did a great job :-)
 We have a beautiful home at the moment. Look at all that space :-)

I Hope everyone is well and enjoying the week...Life is Marvelous :-D
Have a good one and Take Care,
Love Dimi xo

No comments:

Post a Comment