Sunday 14 May 2017

Me and My BEAUTIES...

I LOVE being a Mum and LOVE my 2 wonderful Girls wholeheartedly. They are a blessing to me, and I Thank God for them.
It is an ABSOLUTE privilege to be a Mum, and a privilege I do not take lightly. I hope and pray that Shane and I raise these girls to be godly, to have godly morals, to always show people God's Love. I want them to reach out to people, to stand up for people, to give a helping hand whenever possible. I want my girls to never be scared to step out of the box, step out in Faith and live the life God has for them. I KNOW God has a huge plan and purpose for their lives, and I pray they fulfill His Plan and purpose for them.

I hope and pray that I give them what they need as a mother, they are precious gifts from God, and I hope HE is proud of my efforts as a MUM...He LOVES them just as I do after all...I pray that where I lack God is there to fill that lack and make it no more, to fill our children with HIS Love, because lets be real, there is no perfect Mum, no perfect person, we all make mistakes. I just hope and pray I haven't made too many, and none that have any ill effect for my beauties now or in the future. I hope the LOVE I've shown them, the LOVE of God that has been shown to them is more than enough for them.
Children are GIFTS from GOD, Precious, Precious GIFTS.
I will Love you Elissa and Serena with an unconditional LOVE and I will show you both the LOVE of God as I have always done xoxo

I have gone nuts sharing a heap of photos from the last 17 months we have been on our faith led journey of me and my girls...I couldn't help myself...I adore these Beauties xo

Me and MY BEAUTIES...Our Faith Led Journey...


                                           
                                
Happy mothers day to all the Beautiful, Loving, Wonderful, Self-Sacrificing Mothers out there xoxo
I hope you all have a wonderful day with your wonderful children xo

Tell your children you LOVE them, HUG and KISS them...Life is short, don't waste it!
I LOVE You Elissa xo I LOVE You Serena xo
Love Dimi

No comments:

Post a Comment